Carolyn Crampton name
  Rabbit Central  
  For emergencies---please contact a vet asap. has lists of rabbit vets in your area. If your rabbit is not eating, drinking and/or eliminating, get him to a vet within 24 hours. Forcefeeding is possible. If your rabbit has fluid coming out of nose, eyes, or ears, or has red or brown urine, this may be less urgent but go to the vet. Read everything for ways you can help and prevent problems in the future. Visit the House Rabbit Society site for more health info, and links to local experts.

Email questions (put 'rabbits' in subject line please)......... Back to Rabbit Central ......... Back to home

All text and graphics copyright ©1995-2021 by Carolyn Crampton. All rights reserved.